The mc4 output of our loom solar 4 panel stand for factory tin shed 180 - 375 watts is universally applicable. The solar panel can generate an average of 850 wh of energy per day with its output. You may store this energy in a solar-powered generator or lead-acid batteries that operate at 12v. (in combination with a charge controller). You will be able to use the solar energy generated to power and charge your gadgets in this manner. Solar cells made of monocrystalline crystals have an efficiency of +/- 20 percent.
Features of Loom Solar 4 Panel Stand for Factory Tin Shed 180 - 375 watts:
- Rating for monocrystalline silicon solar cells that have received ce certification voltage of the power supply: 18,2v
- The use of a bypass diode helped to reduce performance deterioration in the shadow.
- The surface is made of toughened esg glass that has been treated with a weather-resistant coating.
- The anodized metal frame serves as the foundation for the whole structure.
- Performance guarantee is 90% for the first ten years and 80% for the next twenty-five years.